The best summer low carb treat, Easy No-Bake Keto Cheesecake Bites! These no-bake cheesecake bites are sweetened with monk fruit sweetener and the low carb pie crust is made with almond flour for a Keto friendly dessert.
- 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 Cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Cup Now Foods Almond Flour
- 2 Tbsp Kerrygold -Grass fed butter , melted
- 5 Tbsp Lakanto MonkFruit Sweetener - classic
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 32 blueberries, about a 1/2 cup
- Mix together butter, Almond flour and 2 Tbsp Lakanto Monkfruit sweetener
- Press mixture into the bottom of the ice cube tray. I put about 2 tsps of the mixture into each section
- In a medium bowl beat cream cheese then add greek yogurt, vanilla, lemon juice and 3 tbsp of Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener
- Evenly distribute cream cheese mixture on top of crust and smooth tops with a spoon.
- Top each cheese cake with 2 blueberries and insert popsicle stick in the centers about 3/4 of the way into each cheese cake(optional)
- Freeze for at least 2 hours, once frozen loosen the sides of the cheese cakes with a butter knife and pop each cube out.