Now that is some crunchy looking chicken! How about honey mustard popcorn chicken for your next family movie night? You won't believe what the "secret ingredient" is!
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast cubed
- 2 cups flour
- 3 cups Honey Comb cereal crushed
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup mustard plus 3 tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons honey plus 2 more tablespoons
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Whisk egg, milk, honey and mustard in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Add flour to a second bowl.
- Crush cereal in food processor or bag. Add to a third bowl.
- Dip chicken pieces into egg mixture, dredge in flour, dip back into egg mixture, coat in cereal.
- Place on a sheet pan that has been drizzled with Olive oil.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown and 160 internal temperature.
- Serve with honey mustard dipping sauce- combine additional honey and mustard into a small bowl.