A Mousse that is vegan-friendly, calorie friendly and tastes friendly too! I did not have to use any gelatin or agar-agar for this recipe and I nearly finished without any added sweetness.
- 3 ripe mangoes
- 1 ½ cup coconut cream
- 3 tbsp agave syrup Or 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- Peel the mangoes and dice them.
- Mash the dices to make a smooth puree/pulp.
- In a big bowl, gently add the coconut cream and whisk the pulp until it is creamy.
- Add Sugar or Agave syrup.
- Garnish the Mousse with fresh fruits or dark chocolate shavings.
- That’s it! Refrigerate them for a few hours and serve chilled for a sweet indulgence!
- If the mangoes are sweet, you can skip the sugar! My mangoes were a little sour, so I added agave syrup.
- Just be sure to refrigerate the coconut milk ahead of time and use just the cream that settles on the top instead of the entire can of coconut milk. You will need 2 cans of coconut milk to get 1 ½ to 2 cups of coconut cream. When you are done, just refrigerate them for a couple of hours or more to get a denser consistency and texture.