This chicken is sweet and spicy, saucy and tangy – It’s pretty much perfection and it needs to find its way onto your grill as soon as possible.
- 8 skinless , boneless chicken thighs
- 1 cup cubed mango (defrosted if frozen)
- 3 Tbsp lime juice (from 2 limes)
- 2 Tbsp fish sauce
- 2 Tbsp canola oil
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp Sriracha
- 3 garlic cloves , minced
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- Fresh cilantro leaves , for serving
- 1 lime halved
- Combine mango, lime juice, fish sauce, oil, brown sugar, Sriracha, garlic and salt in a blender; process until smooth. Transfer to a large Ziploc bag and add chicken. Massage to coat and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Remove chicken from marinade and place on grill. Grill for about 10 minutes, then flip and spoon a bit more marinade on the top. Grill chicken for an additional 10 minutes, or until the chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165 degrees F and is firm and opaque. Discard any remaining marinade. While the chicken finishes cooking, place your limes on the grill, cut sides down, and let them get a good singe on them.
- Serve immediately, with cilantro and grilled lime on the side.