Crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, and baked right in the oven for easy cleanup.
- 3 chicken breasts, trimmed and cut into 3 strips each
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 cup flour
- ½ cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- chopped parsley for garnish
- Marinara Sauce, for dipping
- Place chicken breast strips in a bowl of milk. Let it soak for 20-30 min.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut butter into a few pieces and place in a 9x13 pan. Melt butter in pre-heated oven.
- Spread melted butter around the bottom of the pan, make sure that there are no dry spots.
- Add flour, breadcrumbs, garlic powder, salt, pepper and paprika in a large ziploc bag.
- Shake excess milk off of chicken, and add half of chicken stripes at a time to ziploc and shake to coat.
- Arrange coated chicken strips on the baking sheet, leaving a space between each strip.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, flip chicken with a pair of tongs, and bake for another 10 to 12 minutes.
- You want it to be cooked through, but not overdone and dry. Bake another 5-10 minutes if needed.
- Remove from the oven and drain the chicken to paper towels. Serve immediately and enjoy.