Whether you eat a gluten-free diet or not, you’ll love this tasty and easy gluten-free Chicken Fried Rice recipe! It’s ready in just about 40 minutes and makes a wonderful healthy gluten-free dinner choice.
- 4 cups cooked rice (prepared according to package instructions)
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 6-8 green onions
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame seed oil
- 1 1/2 cups frozen broccoli
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 3 tablespoons gluten-free soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine
- Cook rice.
- Chop up 2 large chicken breasts and add them to a large skillet with 2 tablespoons cooking oil and a few drops of soy sauce.
- After the chicken has cooked for a few minutes, add in 6-8 chopped green onions and 2 cloves of chopped garlic and cook for 5 minutes.
- Whisk together 2 eggs, 2 teaspoons soy sauce, and 2 teaspoons sesame seed oil.
- Add vegetables to chicken mixture & cook until the vegetables are hot.
- Add in rice & stir well.
- Add in 3 tablespoons gluten-free soy sauce, 2 tablespoons rice wine, eggs. Stir until the soy sauce is mixed well and eggs are cooked.
- Cook time includes time to cook rice.